How I Got My Start



Buying a Lincoln HomeSearch all Homes for Sale
Selling a Lincoln Home? Check out our FREE Home Value Report


I’m excited to be here because I wanted to share with you how I started in the real estate business. When I was a little girl, I’d go to showings and open houses with my grandparents, then with my dad, and then with my mom when she got licensed. As I got into high school, my sister and I helped with a lot of behind-the-scenes work like campaigns and mailings, and also washing signs and putting up open house baggies.

"When I got out of high school, I realized that I wanted in."

When I got out of high school, I decided that I wanted in. Now, 11 years later, I’ve had the opportunity to help hundreds of individuals and families realize their real estate goals.

May I help you too? Call me today!

1 comment :

  1. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism. หอพัก ใกล้ bts

    ReplyDelete